- Used to clamp the umbilical cord of the new born infant at birth.
- Manufactured from non toxic medical grade polymer.
- Dual security lock with distinct “click” indicating correct locking.
- Grooves along length to prevent slipping of the umbilical cord after locking.
- Sterile in a blister pack.
For aspiration of secretion from oropharynx to ensure free respiration in newly born babies
Convenient to extract mucus specimen for microbiological examination
Separate screw top lid for safe sealing and handling of aspirate
Soft, frosted & kink resistant PVC tubing
Also available with thumb control suction catheter.
- Capacity : 25 ml, 40 ml, 100 ml, 175 ml
- Suction Tube lengths available: 40 & 50 cm
- Suction Tube sizes: From 6 FG to 14 FG